BIO 400 Bench Top Alkaline Water Filter 5.25 Litre - White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $187.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bio 400 Bench Top Alkaline Filters are shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you ordered other items they will be shipped to you from us separately. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery for the BIO 440 to arrive
are you are making a difference ?
- Avoid expensive single use bottled water and help reduce plastics in our environment.
- Made from glass.
- Hand blown blue glass 5.25 Litre capacity reservoir.
- Includes filter kit for up to 4 years life span based on 8 litres per day.
- Reduces tap water impurities up to 99% including: Bad taste, odour, turbidity from sediment, chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria and rust etc.
- 99.99% Fluoride removal.
- Coral & silica sands adding over 60 Bio-organic alkalising minerals.
- Lifetime warranty.
Dimensions / materials:
5.25 Litre capacity. 38.5 cm x 23.5 cm. Glass.
Made in South Korea by Waters Co Ltd. Waters Co have manufactured their products for 35 years, market leaders in manufacturing alkaline mineral water filters, and domestic fluoride filters.
Beneficial negative ions abound in nature in forests, waterfalls and rivers, good quality air and some naturally occurring minerals. The minerals in the Waterman filter significantly reduce the positive ion count of the tap water filtered through its filter medium. The patented Bio ceramics create negative ions which increase the energetic nature of the water giving it life and creating a clean fresh taste.
It also helps to reduce the water molecule size to help you hydrate faster and reduce acidic build up in our cells.
Stress and over consumption of processed, acidic foods and drinks disturb the blood's natural alkaline balance of pH 7.4.
This balance is critical to preserving good health and immunity as degenerative disease thrives in an acidic environment. The Waterman minerals produce an alkaline pH of around 8.5 – 9.5 to the filtered water. This aids your body in neutralising the acidic build up