Have fun burning up to 100 calories in 10 minutes! Hooping with a weighted Hula hoop is proven to burn as many calories as step aerobics.
As seen on
Weight Watchers Woman's Health Marie Claire Body+Soul Woman's Fitness Vogue
Shape your waistline!
Hooping with Weight Hoop for 10-20 minutes a day will whittle your waist and give visible definition
Hooping with Weight Hoop targets your abs, obliques and strengthens the muscles in your back and Core.
1. Tone and strengthen core muscles. These muscles include abdomen, glutes, thighs, hips, knees, legs, lower back, and with the right form of hooping, the forearms and shoulders.
2. Help to enhance your mood. It’s like being a kid again! This is an exercise that is fun and lively.
3. Strengthen your back and spine. With this exercise, your body is increasing your range of motion and flexibility.
4. Benefit your weight loss journey. Hooping is a low-impact exercise that combines strength training and cardio and can burn 200 to 400 calories in just 30 minutes.
5. Improve your balance and coordination. The rhythm and timing efforts it requires to hoopercise helps to improve your body movements and agility.
Recent Studies by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) revealed that working out with a weighted hula hoop burns about as many calories per minute as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walk.
As you know, the hula hoop is a beneficial and happy movement. Hooping will slim your waist, tone your body, improve flexibility, stimulate laughter and joy…
The benefit are countless, and the hula hoop is becoming more and more popular with the people all over the world in their fitness and exercise programmes.
Our NEW design weighted hoop is a more effective addition to your workout than other hula hoops, because the weight and massage design is an excellent cardio workout it is better to slim your waist, strengthens the core muscles, accelerate blood circulation.
So if you’d like to have fun whilst re-shaping your body and achieve a smaller waistline, this is the best workout for you.
Also, the weight and design of the Weight Hoop spins slower, thus making them much easier to be learn and control.
REMEMBER whilst learning to hula with the Weight Hoop every time you drop it, picking it up is great exercise also.